A Range of Cosmetic Treatment at Camberwell’s Laser & Skin Clinic
Our Camberwell clinic is conveniently located on bustling Burke Road. Burke Road is the main shopping strip in Camberwell and its surrounding suburbs. Not only is there an array of retail facilities, Burke Road also has regular tram and train services (the train station is situated right off of Burke Road and tram lines along the strip).
The clinic is only 10km east of Melbourne CBD and has ample free street parking, making it an easy location for clients to get to.
Aside from the Camberwell clinic’s prime locality it is one of our most medically advanced clinics with not one but two Cosmetic Doctors. Dr Amir and Dr Elham are the two Doctors of the Camberwell clinic and they premium experience in the most innovative and non-invasive cosmetic inject treatments.
Innovators in Cosmetic Treatments
We offer the most innovative cosmetic treatments at our Camberwell clinic:
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections: A simple and quick procedure that significantly softens wrinkles and fines lines, giving the skin a more youthful appearance.
- Dermal Fillers: This natural treatment is used for lip augmentation, giving definition and fullness to your lips, and that can also help improve the appearance of lines.
- Thread Lifting: The latest cosmetic inject technology to help with facial retightening and collagen regeneration. Thread lifts help to create desired facial contour and lift through the action of re-absorbable sutures (re-absorbable sutures are medical thread commonly used to hold, mould and seal epidermis/ dermis skin tissue). The latest thread lift treatment that we have introduced is the Silhouette Soft treatment.
- Double Chin Treatment : An innovative fat dissolving injectable procedure that targets and treats fullness under the chin, most commonly referred to as a ‘double chin’.
Even More Advanced Treatments
Aside from offering incredible cosmetic treatments the Camberwell clinic stands true to Australian Laser & Skin Clinics standard by providing the very best in Laser and Paramedical Skin treatments/technology:
- Laser Hair Removal: Permanently remove body and facial hair.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional LED teeth whitening to rejuvenate your smile and improve the appearance of teeth.
- Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT): Designed for a range of conditions, this therapy uses light to stimulate, regulate and accelerate cell function to treat damaged tissue such as bruising, eczema, cold sores, scarring and much more.
- Chemical Peels: A great way to smooth and cleanse your skin. They can correct skin concerns such as pigmentation, congested skin, fine lines and sun damage.
- Microdermabrasion: Clear congestion and combat signs of aging and sun damaged skins with this popular treatment.
- Cosmelan treatment: Is a highly innovative system that gently targets and treats unwanted pigmentation on the face and body.
- Photo Rejuvenation: Book in for this revolutionary treatment that removes freckles, improves pigmentation and helps with anti-aging and sunspots.
- Skin Needling: A treatment used to remove stretch marks, smooth uneven skin and reduce of the appearance of scarring among other concerns.