Suffering from Skin Problems?
Did you know that your skin is your body’s largest organ?
It’s no wonder that we want try to protect it and make it look as best as we can.
However, there is no denying the fact that there are many factors in today’s society that cause skin problems and make you feel self conscious, such as:
- Incorrect Skincare Routine
- The harsh UV rays that are caused by the Australian Sun
At the Australian Laser and Skin clinic, it is important to us that we help you combat these skin problems and help you look and feel great.
We have a number of solutions that will help you banish these skin concerns and keep them at bay!
Also referred to as Cold Lasers, LLLT has been used for the last 30 years to treat and correct various skin problems. LLLT is a gentle and non-evasive skin treatment method that is used to help a variety of skin conditions such as:
Our medical grade LLLT laser emits a powerful, yet gentle beam of light which is absorbed by the cells of damaged tissue. This provides the skin’s cells with energy and stimulates receptors which aid in the regeneration of the problem area. Our LLLT laser can be used on any part of the body and some clients will see benefits in as little as one treatment!
Other treatments that we at The Australian Laser and Skin Clinic offer to correct skin problems are:
- Skin Needling
- Chemical Peels
- Photo Rejuvenation
We also offer a range of high quality, affordable and Australian Made cosmeceutial skincare products that will assist you in your quest for the perfect skin.
Don’t forget that while our treatments will definitely help you with your skin problems following these simple suggestions will also lead you down the right path to glowing, healthy skin.
1. Protect yourself from the sun rays and always wear 30+SPF on your face. Sun Exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots and dry skin.
2. Get enough sleep! Your skin restores itself while sleeping, so try and get 8 hours every night. Your face will thank you for it.
3. A healthy diet leads to healthy skin. Eat plenty of fruits and green leafy vegetables.
4. Remember to drink plenty of water too; your skin always needs hydration!
Our medically trained and highly experienced staff are always available to provide advice and assistance with your skin concerns, just call us on 1300 786 166 to book in your complimentary consultation today!