Uniting patient concerns with advanced and proven medical technology
8 Pascoe Vale Road Moonee Ponds,
VIC 3039 Australia
Situated opposite the popular Puckle Street shopping strip the clinic is a few doors down from the corner of Dean St at the Moonee Ponds Junction. Our signage is quite visible and we offer free parking behind our building. Moonee Ponds train station is 500 meters from the clinic.
Skin treatments including laser tattoo removal and more
We offer many services at our Moonee Ponds clinic, such as:
- Laser Hair Removal: Permanently remove body and facial hair.
- Laser Tattoo Removal: Offered at our Moonee Ponds, Brighton and Oakleigh clinics, remove your tattoos safely and effectively.
- LLLT Therapy: Designed for a range of conditions, this therapy uses light to stimulate, regulate and accelerate cell function to treat damaged tissue such as bruising, eczema, cold sores, scarring and much more.
- Chemical Peels: A great way to smooth and cleanse your skin. They can correct skin concerns such as pigmentation, congested skin, fine lines and sun damage.
- Laser Facial: Stimulates production of collegen for smoother refreshed appearance. A reduction in fine lines & wrinkles and a more evn skin tone. Available at Moonee Ponds, Brighton and Oakleigh clinics.
- Microdermabrasion: Clear congestion and combat signs of ageing and sun damaged skins with this popular treatment.
- Photo Rejuvenation: Book in for this revolutionary treatment that removes freckles, improves pigmentation and helps with anti-ageing and sunspots.
- Skin Needling: A treatment used to remove stretch marks, smooth uneven skin and reduce of the appearance of scarring among other concerns.
- Wrinkle Reduction: A simple and quick procedure that significantly softens wrinkles and fines lines, giving the skin a more youthful appearance.
- Dermal Fillers: Give better definition and volume to your lips with this natural treatment that can also help improve the appearance of lines and sallow skin.
Hours for business as follows:
|Monday||09:00am – 08:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am – 08:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am – 08:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am – 08:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am – 06:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am – 05:30pm|