Centrally located on Main Street, close to Alexandra Park and public transport, Australian Laser & Skin Clinics in Mornington would like to welcome you for treatment.
We provide services to all residents of Mornington and surrounding areas, including Frankston, Mount Eliza, Portsea, Sorrento and Dromana. This means that locals – and anyone seeking skin and laser treatment in the coastal surrounds of the Mornington Peninsula – will be able to find it here.
We are proud to offer a broad range of treatments, including Laser Hair Removal, Dermal Fillers, Microdermabrasion, Skin Needling, PRP, Teeth Whitening and more. It is likely that, whatever your skin concern, we will have the right treatment for you.
Our range of services: Laser Hair Removal and more
Our locally situated clinic offers a wide range of services, including:
- Laser Hair Removal – Forego constant shaving or waxing and obtain an all-in-one hair removal treatment. Over a series of gentle sessions, we employ laser therapy that aims to destroy the hair follicle.
- Teeth Whitening – Our teeth whitening services use LED to aim to improve whiteness by up to 6 shades, leaving you with more confidence to smile.
- Chemical Peels – If your skin has been damaged or simply experiencing signs of aging, our chemical peel treatments will aim to correct it. The chemical treatment targets pigmentation, fine lines, congestion and sub damage, aiming to leave you with smoother skin.
- Skin Needling – Similar to chemical peels, skin needling aim to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scarring, and lead to a more even skin tone.
Anti aging treatments to restore the look of youth
Our advanced treatments promote the appearance of more supple, youthful skin. This includes:
- Microdermabrasion to help reduce the sings of aging and reverse the appearance of sun damage.
- Photo Rejuvenation to correct over pigmentation, including that gained from sun
- Wrinkle Reduction our injections will assist with alleviating the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leading to a more youthful appearance overall.
- Dermal Fillers Inject your lips with a natural treatment that doesn’t just reduce the appearance of fine lines around the lips, but provides volume and definition to the lips themselves.
To book an appointment in our Mornington skin clinic, please do not hesitate to contact our clinic on (03) 5975 2533 for a Free Consultation. We will be more than happy to book you in for a treatment at a time that suits you.